Sunday 7 December 2014

The Christmas Tag

1. What is your favourite Christmas Movie/s?
Over the festive period, I have to say I do watch and awful lot of christmas themed films. I lov everything from Home alone to The grinch. This is such a hard question so I suppose it will have to come down to two. I don't think this is a popular one but my first favourite christmas film is The christmas bunny. It is the cutest film about the story of a little girl called Julia getting a new family for christmas. It's so sweet that I do have a little cry everytime. My second favourite is Deck the halls, a more well known and light hearted film based around christmas lights. ''I want my house to be seen from space!''. Love it. It's kind of reminiscent of my street at christmas, oh so dramatic.

2. Do you open your presents on Christmas Eve or Christmas morning?
When we where younger, my parents did let me and my brother each open a present each on chrismas eve however we open all of ours on Christmas morning now. Isn't that all part of the excitement?

3. Do you have a favourite Christmas memory?
In general I am such a Christmas girl and all of chritsmas is always a great memory but one of my most fond is from when I was very little. I can remember being so excited from the fact santa had wrote me a letter to instruct me to go to the down stairs toilet where I found my groovy chick mini fridge and a flashing scooter (BEST CHRISTMAS EVER).

4. Favourite festive food?
This has got to be th easiest question, pigs in blankets. Love them.

5. Favourite Christmas gift?
I remember one year I had a massive obsession with sylvanian families. I had longed for the caravan for months and months. Every time it came on the TV I would sit fixated on how amazing it was and I got it! I played with it for months on end with my Badger and Dalmation Families.

6. Favourite Christmas scent?
After Baking gingerbread men yesterday, I have to say that is my new favourite chritsmas scent. Check out my recipe here! If anyone knows of any gingerbread scented candles please leave them below because I need one!

7. Do you have any Christmas Eve traditions?
Christmas Eve in my house is surely the calm before the storm. We usually just spend lots of time as a family. Sometimes if one of us is really late with our christmas shopping we end up heading out for some final bits (Woops).

8. What tops your tree?
For the past few years a wooden star has topped our tree. I quite like it, it's really cute.


9. As a kid what was the one (crazy, wild, extravagant) gift you always asked for but never received?
I always asked for the Brats Ski lodgeblew out snow. I was crazy expensive though, definitely in the hundreds. I was so jealous if any of my friends had it.

10. What's the best part about Christmas for you?
I love seeing my family at christmas time, that is always special however it has to be the food. Everything is so amazing. I mean, Chocolate, pigs in blankets, Roasties. It's the dream really.








Antonia x

No comments:

Post a Comment