Thursday 18 September 2014

Mr Bean Body Care | The coffee body scrub

You all probably know of the coffee body scrub craze. Mr Bean is a company that makes them, no not the little man that carrys the teddy bear from the TV program. With it been 'Organic September' I though now would be a very apt time to share with you all something I have been loving, the Mandarin Coffee Bean Scrub*. Personally, I am not a coffee girl but the smell is definitely something I dont mind. The scent, is not over powering I can assure you coffee haters. The first thing I think I was wow'd by with this product was how on point the packaging is. I hate over packaging, it really frustrates me. Mr Bean comes in a sleek looking monochrome packet with a resealable top. To my suprise there actually is huge amounts of product, 220 grams to be precise.


 Mr Bean have a lot of claims about the magic it can do for your skin and body:


• Caffeine will stimulate blood flow and help reduce the appearance of cellulite, eczema, stretch marks, age spots, varicose veins and psoriasis. 
• Demerra Sugar and Himalayan Salt will exfoliate your skin, removing dead skin, acne, whiteheads, blackheads, breakouts and other skin blemishes
• Coconut Oil will hydrate and moisturize your skin
• Cocoa and Vitamin E are high in antioxidants which nourish and protect the skin, promoting cell repair and rejuvenation 

So in my little brain I thought right, I want to reduce my eczema, cellulite, stretch marks, black heads, promote my cell repair and remove my dead skin (basically all of the above).  I've been using this product for just over two weeks now and it really is making a difference to the apearance of my skin. The thing I have noticed the most is how much brighter my skin is. As the months get colder and the weather gets duller, the same thing happens to my skin. This is the first ever scrub i've used that has visually changed the look of my skin, most scrubs just leave my skin feeling smoother... two in one is a bonus right?


Using this for the first time was a little weird. I mean, when has it ever felt natural to plaster coffee beans all over your skin until you look like you have been rolling around in the mud. I've found it much easier to use in the shower, it's a little too messy in the bath and leaves the surrounding area in a bad state. Let's just say, I don't think my Mam would have been happy if I left it. 

For the amount of uses I have had out of this packet of scrub I don't think that it is pricey at all. Mr Bean Coffee scrub retails at £13.95 and comes in 3 different variations. The one I have been loving Mandarin, then Coconut and also a special male edition ' Man Scrub'. Definitely go check out them out as it's not often that a product with such claims actually makes the difference it says. 

Mr Bean Body Care's links: Twitter | Instagram | Facebook





Thanks for reading,

Antonia x

No comments:

Post a Comment