Tuesday 5 August 2014

Seven Deadly Sins of beauty | TAG

I quite enjoyed doing my last tag, so I thought I would search the internet for another. I came across this one and got quite excited. I know it's being around a while, I've seen it on Youtube and on beauty blogs for years now. I guess it's a classic.



1. GREED: What is your most inexpensive beauty item? What is your most expensive? My most inexpensive beauty item are by Baby Lips by Maybelline which last year I absolutely fell in love with last year. They're really cheap at £2.99 and usually always on 3 for 2 at boots which makes them work out super cheap each. Previous to finding them I always used to find really cheap beauty items on http://eyeslipsface.co.uk/ when they used to have sales. It's always fun to try out new things and something's they have are amazing and I really enjoy! My most expensive beauty item is probably my Naked 3 pallet. It's amazing yet i'm super lazy when it comes to eye shadow and its something I still need to perfect. The naked pallet is £37.00 yet it's super pigmented. It has some fall out yet that can just be dusted away, it's not too drastic.


2. WRATH: What beauty products do you have a love/hate relationship with? What product has been the hardest to get?

One product I definitely have a love/hate relationship with is definitely lip glosses. It's really hard to find one that actually lasts on my lips, isn't sticky, one that wont have all my hair stuck in it after five minutes. Despite this, I still love the way gloss looks on lips at the moment. Some lip glosses I have found to really last on my lips and suit me and my skin tone are:
-Tanya Burr's lipglosses
Soap and Glorys- Gloss sticks


3. GLUTTONY: What are your most delicious beauty products?
The most delicious product I own is definitely 'Lush's Lip scrub' in the bubblegum flavour. It leaves a yummy taste. I would definitely recommend this for anyone that struggles with dry lips. It's so super easy to use and if used before lipstick, It makes your lips look flawless.


4. SLOTH: What beauty product do you neglect, due to laziness?
As I mentioned before the product I neglect due to laziness is definitely any form of eye shadow. I absolutely love the pallets I own I just don't think i'm particularly good at using them. It's 100% the one thing I want to get better at for the future and I aim to use my pallets lots more soon.

5. PRIDE: What beauty product gives you the most self confidence?
In general, the product that gives me the most confidence is my foundation of choice for the moment. It changes a lot throughout the year depending on what look I want to go for. I just love having a flawless looking skin, it boosts my confidence so much.


6. LUST: What attributes do you find most attractive in the opposite sex?
Not too sure how this relates to beauty but hey ho. The thing that I find most attractive is having a sense of humour, being able to laugh with someone is key. But ya gotta smell good too.

7. ENVY: What items would you most like to receive as a gift?
I'm grateful for all the gifts that I get however I at the moment I am really longing for is Cliniques Moisture Surge foundation. I've read so many amazing views about that but also how amazing would it be to receive the Lush Legends gift set.



Thanks for reading,

Antonia x

No comments:

Post a Comment