Sunday 10 August 2014

CODE VLM | My new love

Recently the lovely girls over at CODE Beautiful sent me out their 'Volumising Lenthening' Mascara. After having read reviews on it previously, I was longing for it and all the magic it claims to do for your eyelashes. My mascara past is long, confusing and complicated. I'll find a mascara, love it for a week and then as the mascara gets a little older I find that they just flake off my lashes throughout the day and leave me with little dots of black scattered across my nose and under eyes. This mascara was created by two Ladies that also had experienced mascaras that just didn't do the job. They spend a year, testing a tweaking this mascara until it was exactly how they wanted it, clump free, without smudging or flaking. 


They suggest that you use a a technique that they call the 'Roots, wriggle, Roll' Which really does help to make the most of your lashes, you feel as though they are all fully coated with their luxurious, fiber based formula.This really helps your lashes to hold the curl all day long. The formula reminds me a little of the L'Oreal Telescopic Mascara which I  loved for a long time. It retails for £19.95 and available at many stores, here is a few:

-http://www.feelunique.com/p/CODE-Beautiful-VLM-Volumising-Lengthening-Mascara-12ml

-http://www.beautybay.com/cosmetics/codebeautiful/volumisinglengtheningmascara/

This mascara has lots of features that make it the little beauty that it is:
- A build-able formula, length and volume can be adjusted to suit day and night
-Tear proof for emotion moments
- Designed to encourage lash growth with waxes and vitamins.
-Paraben-free, not tested on animals 





As you can tell by the photo the brush is pretty simple. No huge curve, no plastic brush, it's stripped right back to the basic form. However it works amazingly. Maybe other companys should look at this, nothing too fancy yet it manages to make my lashes look fluttery, long, full and defined. I am converted. I am now a CODE Beautiful girl. I do believe this mascaras going to be hanging around with me for a very long time. I cannot recommend this anymore if you are sick of the search for that perfect mascara. I love finding a new Holy Grail product! I going to be doing a Mascara comparison post soon, so look out for that!

If you're interesting in this mascara or the company all their links are below:

Has anyone else found a new holy grail product recently?
Thanks for reading,
all my love x

3 comments:

  1. Sounds like a great product! I love your blog and I have followed you with Bloglovin. If you ever get a chance to check out my blog I would be delighted, thanks :)

    Camille xo

    www.cococami.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the follow, I followed back! Your blog is really lovely, can't wait to read more! :) xx
    (p.s. I only follow blogs I genuinely enjoy reading)

    emma.ls.rs

    ReplyDelete