Friday 29 August 2014

Garnier | Micellar Cleansing Water

Cleansing waters, again i'm late to the hype. I've read review after review of Bioderma but never ever bought any. If any of you don't know what these relatively new 'Micellar Cleansing Waters' do. They remove all the makeup and day-to-day grime from your face without the need to rinse your face afterwards. I'm no good at science but i'm quite sure that the chemicals within these products break down the daily dirt from your face. I seen this product in Superdrug on offer for £3.32 and reached for its huge bottle with delicate pink details. It had to be mine. 


This product seemed perfect for my sensitive skin... Fragrance free, hypoallergenic, no need for rubbing and it soothes your skin too? Surely that's a lot to claim, Garnier? I haven't had this product too long so I guess this is kind of my first impressions. When I first tried it, it was after a long day, a full face of make up. Challenge accepted. I put it too the test by adding the product to cotton pads and began to wipe away my face. It perfectly removed my skin and lip makeup however it struggled a little on my eye makeup. Having not tried any other cleansing waters, I cannot tell you if this is the norm for me. I removed my eye makeup with my current eye makeup remover but fair play to Garnier because I am currently using a water proof mascara. My face did feel soft and refreshed after but I wasn't too sure about the 'no rinsing'. I really don't want my skin to break out. 


Containing 200 uses probably won't happen when i'm the owner of the product. Lets just say that i'm a little bit splash happy with my bottle. I think this product is worth the money, for £3.32 how can you go wrong? I'm 100% up for trying some new Micellar Waters if anyone can recommend me one?

Have a lovely day and thanks for reading,
Antonia x


2 comments:

  1. I use La Roche Posay's one and I'm super happy with it. But I agree with you. I'm also splash happy with mine hahahaha. After trying them, micellar cleansing waters, I don't think I'm ever going back to my old methods.

    Breathinghominess

    ReplyDelete
  2. I picked this up the other day from the local super market after passing it a few times,
    I actually really like it. Sometimes when i do the cleansing and toning process i break out with sensitivity, i get a lot of dry patchy skin. This was perfect for me. I've been using it for 5 days now and im giving my skin a break tonight but it seems really awsome.

    ReplyDelete