Wednesday 20 August 2014

Duty Free haulin'

Over the past week I have being enjoying my new duty free goodies which I treated my self too before jetting off for a sunny week away in Gran Canaria. I spend my week relaxing in the sun and mentally preparing my self to get my GCSE results which I collect tomorrow morning. As most girls are, in duty free I'm like a child in a candy shop. There's always so many things which I would buy if I had the money. Drifting through, I picked up a few bits which i'm going to share with you now. 



Mac Lip sticks (from left to right): 
-Rebel, Satin finish
- Saigon Summer, Cremesheen finish
-Ruby Woo, Matte finish 
Clinique: Moisture surge extended relief, 75ml 
Clinique: Moisture surge face spray, 30ml
Clinique:all about eyes serum, de-puffing eye massage 15ml
Clarins: bronzing compact (travel exclusive)

Rebel, Saigon summer, Ruby woo.

These lipsticks have being such long lasting lipsticks over my holiday. I generally love mac lipsticks and I think i'm going to be blogging about my whole collection. One of these lipsticks have gone with every outfit I took with me. With the heat, I was suprised that they lasted, however they did. Ruby woo, the only matte one I bought wasn't too drying on my lips either which was a bonus!
Finally, on the way home from my holiday I found this little beauty. It says on the box that it's travel exclusive. It has the most beautiful Egyptian design on it. It excites me that much it makes my tummy knot.  

It makes me a little sad now that summers coming to and end but I actually really adore autumn. I think it's the most beautiful season of all and I love buying big coats and cute little socks and boots. I'm thinking that I need to change my hair care routine now. I'm thinking of buying some things off Hairtrade. If there's anything anyone can recommend me that would be much appreciated. They sell some amazing hair goodies and you all should check them out! 

Thanks for reading lovelies,
Antonia x  


1 comment: