Friday 14 March 2014

February Favourites | a little late

Hello there everyone, I know I'm a little late with doing this post but I am going to share with you all my February favourites and things I have totally enjoyed throughout the whole of the month! I must admit most of them are lip products... guilty.

*Disclaimer- Orange is not my favourite colour, it was a quiescence I swear* 




Bourjois Healthy Mix Serum:First on my faves this month was 100% the Bourjois Paris healthy mix serum. I was super excited to try out this foundation because I've heard so many good things about it. I was feeling a little down about my skin and felt like it just looked totally dull. Its a gel based foundation with a really light coverage. It leaves my skin really radiant and soft looking. I would definitely recommend this as an everyday foundation purely because its super easily to apply and leaves me with an even complexion.

Classic Carmex Lipbalm:
Next up is my Carmex lip Balm in the little pot (which totally attracted me, I though it was so so so cute). I found this in Discount UK for only one pound which is crazy. If you suffer from dry or chapped lips in the winter I would recommend this because it literally is a life saver. It makes your lips feel all tingly and as though it is doing you some good even if it isn't. It doesn't really have the greatest smell or taste but hey ho.


EOS- Lemon drop:
Another one of my faves this month has been the eos lip balms. I have this one in the flavour 'Lemon Drop' which honestly smells so good. Its really sweet and fresh. I not going to lie and say that I wasn't attracted by the packaging because I totally was. The idea of the packaging makes it so easy for me to just carry it around. It glides onto the lips so easy and I love it. If you're living in England right now these are pretty hard to get hold of unless you order them online however I've heard that Topshop are going to start selling them which is super exciting.

Yves Saint Laurent Rouge Volupté  Shine Lipstick & Revlon colour burst lip butter:
Next are my two favourite lipsticks this month. I have been enjoying them both equally. First up is my Revlon Colour burst lip butter in the colour 'juicy papya' read my full review on why I love these here! but another lipstick I've been totally enjoying is one I've had quite a while, this is the Yves Saint Laurent Rouge Volupté  Shine Lipstick in the colour 15: coral intuitive. It the most sheer shade of a lovely pink. I just absolutely love it. They're quite pricey at £25.00 compared to the Revlon lip butters but I really just love them both.

Tangle Teezer:
My Tangle Teezer has honestly been my favourite thing to brush my hair with throughout the whole of winter. I don't know whether this is just me or not but my hair seems to be a lot more cottered and tangled in winter (probably because of the nasty gale force winds and things). You literally just glide it through your hair to feel all smooth and silky once again, exciting.


Lush- The Bright Side:
Finally, my last favourite is a newby out of the Lush Easter range eek. All of their things this year where so beautiful and I cannot wait to try each and every one. Brightside is in my February faves because it is the most beautiful smelling and looking bubble bar I have ever seen in my life. It kind of resembles 'The comforter' which is probably my favourite product from Lush it has the same appearance and texture. Yet this one smells so citrusy and fresh. It hasn't yet failed to put me in a better mood and I will be definitely stocking up before the range finishes.




No comments:

Post a Comment