Monday 6 January 2014

2014 New Years resolutions

Since now where nearly a week into 2014 I thought that I should share with you all my pretty simple new years resolutions:
  • Be happy
  • Enjoy life more
  • learn something new
  • Stop buying lip balms
Be happy:
By this I don't mean 'smile at everyone' which of course I do try do anyway or pretend to be happy when i'm not (I mean everyone allowed to have bad days right?). By this I mean not letting silly little things bother me. 2014 will be my last ever year in school I hope it will be the most enjoyable and happiest yet.

Enjoy life more:
This year I want to make the most out of every single opportunity and take part in everything despite it being out of my comfort zone. Alongside my friends I want to make the best memories and have the most amazing times.

Learn something new:
I'm not too sure yet on what I would like to learn but i'm pretty sure it will come to me. There's many new things that id love to try out, but I guess you never know when an opportunity is right around the corner. Organization skills being top of the list.

Stop buying lip balms:
In 2013 I gained a rather huge obsession with buying lip balms. I mean if I bought one out of a collection I certainly had to have them all. With them serving a very good purpose, I guess they call cannot serve the same purpose at once.

No comments:

Post a Comment